READING.

1
Today is one of those days where I have so much to do, that I decided to do nothing and just finish my book instead. I know it is going to haunt me tonight when I will have to do all the things I pushing away right now but if it is between reading and anything else, reading will win. I have been obsessed with books ever since I was a little girl. My favorite Disney movie is 'Beauty and the Beast',  not only because I can identify with Belle but because I always wanted a library with that many books. I read every day, not only for school but for me. I carry at least one book with me at all times.

Right now I am reading:

- The Silver Star by Jeanette Walls
- Cultural Migrations and Gendered Subjects by Silvia Borrego and Maria Ruiz


One of the many reasons why I love reading so much is the fact that you can leave reality and become someone else...


I totally need to paint something like this on my chalkboard.

On my current reading list are these books:

- The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (this is actually on my night stand at home waiting for me)
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (Again and again and again)
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson

As you can see I read almost everything. I do enjoy a good love story as much as a thriller, or satire...It's all about how well it is written. It's a good sign when I stop eating real food and think that sleep is less important than reading 10, 20, or 50 more pages...

No comments:

Post a Comment