LIFE LATELY 13



I love my family. We watched the world cup while having a BBQ at my dad's house. So much fun!


Russ took me to breakfast - I'm so bisy with school and work, he is also very busy with school and learning German. So Sunday is our day to relax and spend time together... 


Right now the Pilgrmage is in Aachen. You get to look at some pretty amazing reliques, like Jesus' swaddle cloth. So we went and checked it out.


This weeks reads:

This cracked me up!!I know I probably should be shocked and in disbelief that people are this stupid but I just couldn't stop laughing.

I LOVE pretzels. Wetzel's Pretzels is my favorite so I need to try this :)

I don't hate camping per se but it is also not my favorite thing to do. This is way I can totally relate to this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment