DIY - SUPER LAST MINUTE VALENTINES GIFTS

As you know I'm always kinda last minute with my holiday preparation. Why would it be different with Valentines Day? So today I figured, that I have to find a quick and easy project and this is what I came up with: Cute heart shaped salt dough gift tags.
It is really easy in preparation and you will most likely have all the ingredients at home.
You will need:

2 cups of flour
1 cups of salt
1 cup of water

Mix it all up and then just tried it like normal cookie dough - roll it out and use cookie cutters to make different shapes. I also used these little letter stamps my sister gave me for Christmas to imprint names, words, and phrases...

I baked them for 7 minutes at 180° and let them cool overnight.





God my oven looks so dirty, please excuse that! I'll make sure and clean it. Promise!
Anyways, I am going to bake some Cookies tomorrow, put them in little baggies and close them with nice band, where the tags hang off. 

In case you are not the baking kind, I included some pins that I really liked. They are easy and fun. So if you haven't got any Valentines DIY's going on yet, these might inspire you...

1//2//3


Any other good last minute Valentines Day DIY's?
These also work for any other day you want to tell your loved ones how you feel.
Check out other awesome DIY at Creadienstag!

4 comments: