LAURA LOVES - Books

Last night I had the hardest time falling asleep. Whenever that happens I think of stories that I have read that changed or influenced my thinking. So yesterday, while trying to fall asleep, I made a list of my all-time favorite books in my head, with a reason why they are my favorites. When I finally fell asleep I had a happy, sad, emotional dream that felt like reading a book. Of course, I never list all the books that I love, because it would probably not only keep my up all night, but int the next day.

This morning when I woke up I remembered some of the books that I put on my 'mental' list, that were also in my dream last night. Here they are:


Have you read any of these books? What did you think? What are your favorites?

A happy weekend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment