DIY - From Buttons to Rings

Today I decided it was time for another little project. Good thing Joann's had 50% off buttons, so the decision on what to make was really easy. I decided to make buttons into rings. I had seen it on Glitter 'N Glue a while ago and put it the idea into my 'try' file. Unfortunately I couldn't find any huge old-school buttons today, but Joann's had some neat one's for my first try. Next time I go to my favorite thrift stores I'll definitely keep my eyes open for unique buttons!


You will only need a few things.

Buttons
Rings with flat tops
Clippers/ Tongs
Superglue







What to do:
1. Clip of the back of each button.
2. Put glue on the back of the button.
3. Glue it to the ring.
4. Hold it for 30 seconds.
5. Let dry.



Once they are dry you have new and very unique rings, that nobody else has. Perfect as a gift or for yourself.

An easy and lovely tutorial. It takes about 20-30 mins to make the rings and then you can just let them dry over night. Try it out and post a link to your results in the comment box.

2 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic! I've shared it with my readers. Keep up the crafty work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving me the idea :)

    ReplyDelete