Right now I am reading:
- The Silver Star by Jeanette Walls
- Cultural Migrations and Gendered Subjects by Silvia Borrego and Maria Ruiz
One of the many reasons why I love reading so much is the fact that you can leave reality and become someone else...
I totally need to paint something like this on my chalkboard.
On my current reading list are these books:
- The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (this is actually on my night stand at home waiting for me)
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (Again and again and again)
- Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
As you can see I read almost everything. I do enjoy a good love story as much as a thriller, or satire...It's all about how well it is written. It's a good sign when I stop eating real food and think that sleep is less important than reading 10, 20, or 50 more pages...